Go back to the Job List
Executive - Human ResourcesPosted by: Blue Mountain Group of Companies
Posted date: 2018-Oct-16
· Monitor and manage the Employee attendance system.
· Handling all payroll input related activities.
· Attending all Employee EPF / ETF related matters.
· Drafting HR related letters.
· Managing the Employee recruitment and resignation process.
· Degree in HR / Business Administration or a professional qualification in HRM from a recognized institute.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar capacity.
· Experience in handling payroll input details.
· Pleasing personality and good communication skills.
· Ability to work under minimum supervision and capability of perform under pressure.
· Preferably below 30 years of age.
Salary & Remuneration:
· An attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement await the right candidate.