Go back to the Job List
Management Trainee - SME CreditPosted by: Fintrex Finance Limited
Posted date: 2018-Oct-15
The selected candidate will undergo a comprehensive training in SME Credit appraisal and the training is to be provided by a team of experienced Bankers and credit analysts. The training will provide the trainee an overall exposure to credit appraisal as well as other support services to credit granting process. The duration of the training will be one year.
The Credit training will include the following:
· Promoting and marketing of the SME Credit Product of FINTREX.
· Handling of initial loan inquiries from the prospective borrowers.
· Preparation of credit appraisal reports and recommendations for approvals.
· Required documentation for respective loan products.
· Undertake credit review to ensure that applicants’ performance is in line with what is envisaged at the time of credit initiation.
· A special four year degree from a recognized university with a class pass in engineering, Business Administration, Finance and Economics, preferable with part professional qualifications in accountancy (CIMA/CA/ACCA)
· Good command in English and Sinhala language.
· Need to be well organized with positive attitude and punctual.
· Good communication, presentation, coordination and PR skills.
· High Computer Literacy.
· Age below 30 years.
· An attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement await the right candidate.