Go back to the Job List
Executive - Commercial & LogisticsPosted by: MAS Active
Posted date: 2018-Oct-15
· Co-ordinate with Sales, Stores, Forwarders, Shipping lines, Airline etc. Process the necessary commercial documentation, update systems and follow up on required approvals to facilitate timely and effective clearance / dispatch of goods.
· Attend to the preparation of all pre-shipment and post shipment documents and ensure timely dispatch of relevant documentation to the customer / bank whilst maintaining adequate records for perusal by Finance department etc.
· Record customer complaints pertaining to mishaps in delivery process and solve issues by communicating promptly to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Prepare and submit cost report to the superior daily basis to ensure adherence to the department budget and effective management expenses.
Qualification and Experience
· Degree in Business Commerce/ Shipping/ Logistic or related field/ equivalent professional qualification
· 1-2 years’ of relevant work experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills