Go back to the Job List
Service Specialist (Support Engineer - WSO2)Posted by: Mitra Innovation (Pvt)Ltd
Posted date: 2018-Oct-18
Service Specialist - WSO2
● Supporting integration solutions using WSO2 platform adhering to architecture and design goals including performance, security, quality of code etc.
● Solve complex problems using the knowledge on Software Development Techniques such as Object-Oriented Architecture and Design, Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
● Adapt to new technologies and effectively use in project where ever necessary.
● Provide effective support services to customers on applications, infrastructure etc. as per the agreed upon SLAs.
● Troubleshooting post implementation technical issues and provide timely solutions.
● Based on the customer requirement manage virtual & physical infrastructure in order to provide 24 x 7 availability.
● Take measures to further improve and leverage on existing systems and infrastructure.
● Assess systems and infrastructure for potential vulnerabilities and take proactive measures to prevent them.
● Actively engage with customers and solution providers to ensure customers are happy and using our services effectively.
● Maintain backups , housekeeping and disaster recovery mechanisms in proper order.
● Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
● Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
● Provide L1 , L2 and L3 support for applications.
● Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
● Implementing, configuring, testing and maintaining application and its related tools.
● Will have to work on SL holidays, UK work hours based on business requirements.
● Deep troubleshooting skills for application/Interfaces/DBs.
● Escalate unresolved issues, Ensure accurate and responsive alert monitoring & usage by team.
● Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or an equivalent from a recognized university.
● Good understanding about Object Oriented Programing, Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
● Solid experience in Web Services and Cloud-based technologies.
● Strong development skills with highest quality.
● Ability handle multiple tasks effectively.
● Proficiency in verbal and written communication.
● Experience in working with WSO2 Technologies, Agile Software Development methodologies, Test driven development and continuous integration will be added advantages.
● An outstanding team player with attitude towards accepting new challenges
● Preferred experience in the following:
o Git / BitBucket
o Creation of shared components (services, APIs, libraries)
● Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux and Windows based environments.
● Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS.
● Solid scripting skills.
● Good at organizing and multitasking.
● Experience in ELK stack / Nagios will be an added advantage.
● Innovate, Free thinkers who can come up with clever, out-of-the box solutions to solve a problem, or implement emerging technologies.
Visit us: www.mitrai.com/work-with-us